May 2015 Election Results
- Sue Cooper - Liberal Democrat - 6,205
- John Howell - Conservative -32,292
- Chris Jones - UKIP - 6,007
- Sam Juthani - Labour - 6,917
- Mark Stevenson - Green - 3,815
Turnout - 70.9%
- Alex Meredith - Liberal Democrat - 7,611
- Kate Prendergast - Green - 2,986
- Lee Upcraft - UKIP - 7,288
- Ed Vaizey - Conservative - 31,092
- Stephen Webb - Labour - 9,343
Turnout - 70.3%
Explaining constituency boundaries
For the parliamentary election the area or constituency that an elected person represents can go across typical district boundaries.
The Henley constituency is split between South Oxfordshire and Cherwell. As most of the area is in South Oxfordshire we are responsible for running the election. However Cherwell District Council is still responsible for electoral registration for residents in their part of the constituency.
The Wantage constituency is split between South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse. As most of this area falls outside of South Oxfordshire, Vale of White Horse District Council is responsible for running this election. However residents living in the South Oxfordshire part of the constituency will still register to vote with us.
More information about the parliamentary elections:
Last reviewed: 09 - 06 - 2017