The Ladygrove Loop
We completed the £395,000 Ladygrove Loop project in March 2011.
The key features of the loop include:
- an integrated walking, cycling and ﬁtness route, with two new outside exercise stations, distance interval markers and signs;
- ten new seating areas and a picnic area;
- six acres of new wildflower meadows, 3.3 km of new hedgerows and 1,800 new trees planted;
- two new natural play areas and gateways at Cow Lane and Tyne Avenue;
- enhancements to the existing play area in Ladygrove park.
Above: Council Leader, Ann Ducker cutting the ribbon at the Loop's launch 3 March 2011, with children from Ladygrove Park Primary School.
Below: Outdoor fitness station
Last reviewed: 11 - 01 - 2018