Grants for voluntary sector organisations
We offer the following grants to voluntary organisations and community groups, including town and parish councils.
- Capital Grants Closed for applications until 3 March 2017 (budget permitting)
- Young Achiever Awards - Closed on 18 November for applications in 2016
- Revenue Grants - Curently closed, unlikely to reopen until 2021
Other types of council and partnership funding
- Flood grants for businesses and homeowners - funding for those affected by the floods in 2013/14
- Disabled Facilities Grants - funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 422403 for more information)
- Community loans - loans to registered charities and parish councils
- Supporting our town centres - helping support the vitality of our town centres
- SOBusiness - supporting our local businesses
- Business rates relief - how to apply for a reduction in your business rates
- Energy saving grants - helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans - support for changes to your home
Funding advice - finding other sources of funding
We help fund Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community sector groups and organisations based in Oxfordshire and offer all kinds of advice, including sources of funding and getting fit to fund.
We recommend any organisation looking for funding talks to OCVA before applying to our schemes, you can contact them on 01865 251 946 or at to discuss potential funding options for your project or service. For more information, visit the .
Last reviewed: 23 - 11 - 2016