Grants for voluntary sector organisations
COVID-19 support and reassurance to voluntary and community sector organisations
In response to the current rapidly changing situation, we’ve seen some incredible work being done by the voluntary and community sector to support vulnerable residents across the district and wish to thank you for your ongoing efforts.
We absolutely recognise that in these current, very challenging circumstances, your organisation may well be reviewing the services and support you currently offer to residents to provide the advice, help and support they will need over the coming weeks and months. For current grant recipients, we understand that COVID-19 has very likely had an impact on your council supported projects and would encourage you to keep in regular contact with the community enablement team on email@example.com to discuss extending the time in which you have to start/complete your project during this period.
For specific guidance for organisations on issues of governance, finance and supporting your volunteers, staff and communities, please visit https://www.ncvo.org.uk/practical-support/information/coronavirus. Oxfordshire Community Foundation will be launching a new community resilience fund, please visit their website for further details https://oxfordshire.org/.
We offer the following grants to voluntary and non-profit organisations in the district. Some schemes are open to town and parish councils. Please check eligibility criteria before applying.
- Volunteering grant - currently closed for new applications
- Councillor community grants - currently closed for new applications
- Capital grants - currently closed for new applications
- Revenue grants - currently closed, unlikely to reopen until 2021
Other types of council and partnership funding
- SO Charitable Lottery - benefiting organisations and communities in South Oxfordshire
- - please contact the South & Vale Business Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disabled Facilities Grants - funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 422436 for more information)
- Community loans - loans to registered charities and parish councils
- Supporting our town centres - helping support the vitality of our town centres
- SOBusiness - supporting our local businesses
- Business rates relief - how to apply for a reduction in your business rates
- Energy saving grants - helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans - support for changes to your home
Funding advice - finding other sources of funding
We also work with Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community sector groups and organisations based in Oxfordshire and offer all kinds of advice, including getting your organisation ready to fund and ideas for other sources of funding.
We recommend any organisation looking for funds to talk to OCVA before applying to our schemes, you can contact them on 01865 251948 or at email@example.com to discuss potential funding options for your project or service. For more information, .
How we use your data and why
Last reviewed: 23 - 03 - 2020