Grants for voluntary sector organisations
We offer the following grants to voluntary and non-profit organisations in the district. Some schemes are open to town and parish councils. Please check eligibility criteria before applying.
- Volunteering grant - currently closed for new applications
- Councillor community grants - now open for new applications
- Capital grants - now open for new applications. Closing date 2 December 2019
- Revenue grants - currently closed, unlikely to reopen until 2021
Other types of council and partnership funding
- SO Charitable Lottery - benefiting organisations and communities in South Oxfordshire
- Disabled Facilities Grants - funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 422436 for more information)
- Community loans - loans to registered charities and parish councils
- Supporting our town centres - helping support the vitality of our town centres
- SOBusiness - supporting our local businesses
- Business rates relief - how to apply for a reduction in your business rates
- Energy saving grants - helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans - support for changes to your home
Funding advice - finding other sources of funding
We also work with Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community sector groups and organisations based in Oxfordshire and offer all kinds of advice, including getting your organisation ready to fund and ideas for other sources of funding.
We recommend any organisation looking for funds to talk to OCVA before applying to our schemes, you can contact them on 01865 251948 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential funding options for your project or service. For more information, .
How we use your data and why
Last reviewed: 21 - 10 - 2019