Grants and Community Loans
The council offers community loans to registered charities and parish councils. Visit our webpage for further information.
A guide to grants we offer
The council offers a number of grants to the following people/organisations in South Oxfordshire. These include:
- Young People (under the age of 19)
- Disabled Residents
- Voluntary/Community Groups
- Parish/Town Councils
Types of council grant:
- Communities Capital Grants (formerly known as Community Investment Scheme) - funding for capital costs
- Revenue Grants - funding for core revenue costs
- The Young Achievers Award Scheme - funding for young people
- Disabled Facilities Grants - funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01491 823203 for more information)
- Community Games Fund - funding for small-scale community sports events
Funding advice - finding other sources of funding
- View our funding advice section, with helpful links to other organisations offering grants.
All users need to do is answer a few simple questions about themselves and the project that they wish to undertake and Grantnet will provide them with an overview of all the relevant funding schemes available.Grantnet is recognised as the one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date databases of grants, loans and other incentives in the UK.
Oxfordshire guide to funding
Last reviewed: 08 - 07 - 2014