Do you want to be the first to know what's happening at South Oxfordshire District Council and around your local area? If so register for our new email alert service.
Keep in touch with news and information
When we update selected areas of the website, you will receive an email alert. You can choose which pieces of information you receive alerts for:
- planning Applications - we'll notify you of any new planning applications in your area.
- latest news - we'll keep you informed on what-s happening in South Oxfordshire and with any new press releases issued by the Council.
- licence applications - we'll keep you updated on licence applications for entertainment, alcohol, taxis etc.
- waste collection alerts (we'll remind you when your collection changes over the bank holiday).
When you subscribe to email alerts you will be sent an email asking for confirmation. There is a link in this email that you need to click on to confirm your registration. Please do not respond to the email. You can unsubscribe from the link on this page and also change the subjects you are subscribed to.
If you have any questions about email alerts then please contact email@example.com. We will not pass your subscription details to any other party or make use of the details for anything other than the email alerts. For the registration form to work your browser must accept cookies.*
Subscribe to Outlook
You can also subscribe for waste text alerts. We'll remind you when your collection changes over the bank holiday or keep you informed if there are any disruptions to the service.
Follow us on twitter and get webcast reminders
, a social networking tool used by many individuals and businesses simply to let friends and customers know what's going on. South Oxfordshire District Council is now on Twitter, so if you Tweet why not follow us? You'll receive news updates and a reminder when we webcast meetings.
What is a cookie?
* A "cookie" is a means for your web page browser to hold a small amount of information for use during your website visit. Most browsers will allow you to refuse or allow cookies on your machine. Unfortunately, you will not be able to use the registration form if your browser is not set to receive them. You may find http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ a useful site for more information on what cookies do.
Last reviewed: 17 - 01 - 2011