Activities for young people
There are many sports clubs across the district for young people to attend as well as new projects for young people aged 11-25 who are new to sport so see below to find something for you:
All sports club members are invited to attend the next Sports Club evening on Monday 23 January, 6.30pm at Tilsley Park, Abingdon.
The evenings are organised for anyone involved in the running of a sports club who would like to learn more about:
- Sport Englands new funding streams,
- Sport Englands free website called Club Matters,
- the councils capital grants,
- how the council can support you in applying for funding,
- what projects the the councils participation team delivers and how you can get involved.
Refreshments will be provided, and please mention if you would like to speak in more details regarding your clubs needs when booking.
To find out more or to book your FREE place please contact Cath Dale, Participation Officer by telephone on 07801203551 or 01235 422222 or email Cath.Dale@southandvale.gov.uk
Last reviewed: 16 - 12 - 2016