Section 106 – apply for funding

To allow the council to respond effectively to the Covid support requirements, it has been necessary to suspend receipt of new applications for S106 funding until Easter and officers will not be able to provide advice on the funds that are available during this time.  This will allow officers to focus on supporting the residents and businesses in the district impacted by the pandemic.  Where possible we will continue to process any claims currently under consideration and will allow new applications to be submitted if the funds requested are due to expire within the next 12 months.  We thank you for your understanding in this matter.

We work with town and parish councils to pass Section 106 (S106) money to local projects. 

To apply for S106 funding, please download and complete the application form and email or post to the community infrastructure team with the supporting documentation as mentioned on page five of the form.

To be considered for funding, your projects should:

  • Meet the requirements as indicated on the application form
  • Be supported by the parish or town council
  • Usually take place in the same town or parish as the development
  • Be a capital project – meaning the funds cannot be used towards ongoing costs or minor repair work

You view our S106 parish receipts here – it shows you what agreements have been entered into and the amounts secured, received and allocated/spent by us.

Contact us - Community infrastructure

Phone icon

01235 422600
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

South Oxfordshire District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB