Skip to content

Household Support Fund

The Household Support Fund (HSF) has been launched by the government to offer a very important lifeline for households who may struggle to afford life’s essentials over winter.

The money will primarily be used to help pay for food, energy, and water bills for residents, but other costs can also be covered.

South Oxfordshire District Council is using the HSF to offer support to residents through a voucher scheme.

The fund is open to any resident who is struggling and can’t afford basic household essentials.

If you need help, please do get in touch with Citizens Advice – call 0808 278 7907

Please note : The advice centres are currently receiving high volumes of applications and you may need to wait longer than usual to get through to an advisor. If you need to leave a voicemail, please do so and an advisor will get back to you as soon as possible.

How we use your data and why

Please read more about how we may use your information and your rights, including those about accessing your records, by downloading our Household Support fund’s Privacy Notice

Contact us - Community Hub

01235 422600
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

South Oxfordshire District Council
135 Eastern Avenue,
Milton Park,
OX14 4SB