Stay safe and prevent the spread
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others. It is still possible to catch and spread COVID-19, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- Get vaccinated
- Hands – wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available.
- Face – wear a face covering in enclosed or crowded spaces.
- Space – give people space.
- Air – In social situations, meeting outdoors is best but may not always be possible. If you’re indoors, opening windows or doors allows fresh air to flow through.
- If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
See the gov.uk website for more guidance on how to stay safe and prevent the spread.
Additional resources and information for parents and carers on schools and education during the pandemic can be found on Oxfordshire County Council’s website.
If you need any further support please contact the Community Hub.