Berinsfield Garden Village grant scheme 2022-2023
The aim of the Berinsfield grant scheme is to fund community projects, services and initiatives to support community partners in delivering the best outcomes for Berinsfield residents
Applications should focus on projects/services/activities that take place in Berinsfield and deliver a clear and demonstrable benefit to the people and environment of Berinsfield, as well as contributing to the achievement of our Corporate Plan priorities.
Round one will be opening week commencing 23 May 2022.
The revenue grant scheme is now closed. The scheme closed for applications at noon 26 November 2021.
The capital grant scheme is now closed. The scheme closed for applications at noon 17 December 2021.
If you are a business that has applied for a government business grant or want information about the schemes available then please contact the South and Vale Business Support team by emailing email@example.com.
If you’d like further information about the grants awarded or completed, please contact the Grants team on 01235 422405 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the grants team if you need any help with one of the schemes or your application.
Other types of council and partnership funding
- Disabled Facilities Grants – funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 422436 for more information)
- Business rates relief – how to apply for a reduction in your business rates
- Energy saving grants – helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans – support for changes to your home
- We work with Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community organisations in throughout the county. They offer all kinds of advice, including sources of funding and getting fit to fund.
You can find out more about the (non-Covid related) grants awarded up to May 2022 in the download below
Current grant recipients
We absolutely recognise that in these current, very challenging circumstances, your organisation may well be reviewing the services and support you currently offer to residents to provide the advice, help and support they will need over the coming months. For current grant recipients, we understand that Covid-19 has very likely had an impact on your council supported projects and would encourage you to keep in regular contact with the community enablement team on email@example.com to discuss extending the time in which you have to start/complete your project during this period.
How we use your data and why
Please read more about how we may use your information and your rights, including those about accessing your records, by downloading our Community Enablement team’s Privacy Notice