Adopted supplementary planning guidance available
- Culham Science Science Draft SPD
- South Oxfordshire Design Guide 2016
- Oxford Brookes University Wheatley Masterplan SPD
- Didcot Town Centre SPD
You can download the following documents from the Downloads section of this webpage:
- Supplementary Planning Guidance on Affordable Housing, September 2004
- Chinnor Cement Works Planning Brief, September 2004
- Vauxhall Barracks Development Brief, February 2004
- Fair Mile Hospital, Cholsey Development Brief, February 2003
Please note - the briefs on Chinnor Cement Works, Vauxhall Barracks and Fair Mile Hospital refer to draft versions of the South Oxfordshire Local Plan 2011 and the Oxfordshire Structure Plan 2016. These Plans have now been adopted and all references should be read in light of this.
You can order the following documents for collection or postal delivery:
- The Chilterns Buildings Design Guide, 1999.
See also Technical Notes on Chilterns Flint, Chilterns Roofing Materials and Chilterns Brick.
- South Oxfordshire Landscape Assessment, adopted as SPG in July 2003, by Atlantic Consultants (hard copies also available to purchase £40 collected, £44.85 posted, £10 on CD or can be downloaded from the Downloads section of this webpage)
- Conservation Area Character Studies, free, for Watlington 1997; Greys Green 1997; Forest Hill 1997; North Moreton 1997; Warborough 1997; Beckley 1997; Mapledurham 1997; Benson 1999; Waterstock 1999; Britwell Salome 2000; Brightwell Baldwin 2000; Chalgrove 2000; Stoke Row 2000; East Hagbourne 2000; Stanton St John 2003; Station Road Didcot 2003; Henley-on-Thames 2004; Great Haseley 2004; Dorchester 2004; Aston Tirrold and Aston Upthorpe 2004; Overy 2004.
Last reviewed: 19 - 07 - 2018