Section 106 – Make a Payment

If you would like to make a Section 106 payment, please contact us first.  We will calculate any indexation due and send you an invoice for the correct amount. 

Write to us at with the following information:

  • Site name and reference number
  • Trigger that has been met
  • Date trigger was met on

Please note that if you have any obligations due for payment to Oxfordshire County Council, you will need to contact them separately.

Last reviewed: 08 - 12 - 2014

Was this page helpful?YesNo