How to report a pothole on a road or pavement to the county council

Potholes are the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council, not the district council.

 If you find a pothole on the road or pavement, you can report it using the county council website's online form Oxfordshire County Council This link will take you to an external website...  or by calling the county council's highways team on 0845 310 11 11.

Please include as much information about the location, size and severity of the pothole as possible, to help them deal with your enquiry.

Last reviewed: 18 - 01 - 2018

Was this page helpful?YesNo