Park rules and frequently asked questions

Take a look at the full list of park rules here This link will take you to an external website... - they cover things like what constitutes a mobile home, fences and walls, sheds and other small buildings, waste and bonfires and barbecues.  We also have a document about what alterations you can make to a mobile home.

Frequently asked questions

How do I get a home on the park?

You have to buy the home and its plot from the existing owner.

Can I rent a home on the park?

No – letting, sub-letting and lodgers aren’t allowed on the park.

Do you allow pets?


How much is the rent?

For April 2015 to March 2016, the rent for the year is £1267.55 for a single plot and £1583.59 for a double plot.

What is the rent money for?

The rent money is for the pitch the home sits on.

What council tax band are the homes in?

Band A.

Are there any other hidden charges?

No, no other charges. You pay pitch rent and council tax to the council and your other bills are between you and your supplier.

Do you have any homes for sale at the moment?

We’re not involved in the sale of the homes until the seller has found a buyer.  It’s worth keeping an eye out on websites with homes for sale in the local area.

Can I run a business from my mobile home?

Yes, provided there’s no impact on the park or its residents. 

For more information, contact the park manager.

Last reviewed: 01 - 08 - 2016

Was this page helpful?YesNo