Neighbourhood Planning Referendums
What are Neighbourhood Planning Referendums?
A neighbourhood development plan, known as a neighbourhood plan, is written by local people, 'made' or adopted by the district council and becomes part of the development plan, which helps to decide planning applications. It takes national planning policy and guidance into account and is 'in general conformity' with the district's planning policy. You can find further information regarding what Neighbourhood Plans involve on this page and can contact Planning Policy using 01235 422600.
The examiner has recommended that the following areas proceed to a public referendum. South Oxfordshire District Council has considered the examiner's recommendations and will proceed with public referendums for the following:
Dorchester-on-Thames Neighbourhood Plan Referendum took place on Thursday 15 March 2018
- Dorchester-on-Thames - You can find the Declaration of Result
- Dorchester-on-Thames - You can find the Notice of Poll
- Dorchester-on-Thames - You can find the Notice of Referendum
- Dorchester-on-Thames - You can find the information statement
Result for Brightwell cum Sotwell Neighbourhood Plan Thursday 14 September 2017
- Brightwell cum Sotwell -.
- Brightwell cum Sotwell - You can find the information statement .
- Brightwll cum Sotwell - You can find the notice of Referendum .
Results for 7 September
Last reviewed: 16 - 03 - 2018