South Oxfordshire District Council elections - Thursday 2 May
On Thursday 2 May 2019 you can vote for the people who will represent you on South Oxfordshire District Council.
District councillors represent your local area and help make decisions on issues such as recycling collections, planning, housing, parking and leisure facilities.
Who can vote in this election
To vote in this election you must:
- be registered to vote
- be 18 or over on the day of the election
- be a British, Irish, Commonwealth or EU citizen
- be registered at an address in the area you want to vote in
- not be legally excluded from voting
Who you can vote for
This will be confirmed here from 4pm on Thursday 4 April
When and where can I go to vote in this election
Details of when and where you can vote will be available shortly via our How to vote page.
These will appear here from 26 March
Key dates for this election
- 26 March – details of election confirmed
- 4 April – details of who you can vote for published
- 12 April – deadline to register to vote in this election
- 15 April – deadline for applications to vote by post (5pm)
- 24 April – deadline for applications to vote by proxy (5pm)
- 2 May – voting day (7am to 10pm)
- 3 May – election results
Last reviewed: 13 - 02 - 2019