South and Vale Community Safety Partnership
About the Community Safety Partnership
We are part of the Community Safety Partnership (CSP), which is made of representatives from a number of agencies to address crime and protect vulnerable people in our districts.
You can see the CSP structure, targets and measures of success in the , which is informed by the Police and Crime Plan 2017-21 and the .
The CSP’s aims are to reduce crime and the fear of crime, whilst building trust and confidence within our communities. The projects we aim to deliver will help:
- cut crimes that are of most concern to the public
- protect the most vulnerable members of our communities
- project the visible presence of the police and partners
- tackle serious organised crime and protect the public from any associated harm
- improve communication and engagement with the public
- continue work with criminal justice partners to reduce crime, and support victims and witnesses
For further information and guidance around community safety issues
- Thames Valley Police - We encourage residents to sign up to for the latest news from your local police teams.
- – Information about policing in your local area, including crime maps and police performance data.unication and engagement with the public
- – To report crime anonymously. Or call 0800 555111.
Last reviewed: 19 - 02 - 2020