Mobile homes

Here you'll find licences for mobile homes.

If you want to use land as a caravan site, including for a single caravan,  you will need a site licence. There are two types of caravan site that may need a licence - holiday/touring sites and residential sites.

If you want to run a camp site solely for camping with tents you will need to apply to the council for a licence, although there are some instances when you don't need one.

Last reviewed: 06 - 05 - 2014

Was this page helpful?YesNo