Other licences and permits

Information on activities requiring a licence, permit or registration

This section has further information on licences and permits ranging from activities involving sales, charity collections and street trading, to permits for animals, scrap dealers, mobile homes and campsites, environmental permits, body piercing, including tattooing and requesting a new grave. Many of these are dealt with by the environmental health team, rather than the licensing team.

Most applications for licenses are processed without the need for a hearing.  However, where valid representations are made, then a meeting of the council's Licensing and General Purposes Committee may be called to decide whether or not a licence should be granted.

This section doesn't include personal/premises or taxi licences:




Last reviewed: 26 - 02 - 2016

Was this page helpful?YesNo