Current and upcoming Road Closures
Details of upcoming road closures can be found below:
- *28 July for 6 months - Didcot - diversions will be in place around Foxhall Rd to allow for improvements to be made to the railway bridge. The alternative route for traffic affected by the closure is via B4493, A4130 Didcot Perimeter Road and Basil Hill Road
- *15 September for eight weeks - Sonning Eye - temporary closure for through traffic on Playhatch Rd for carriageway maintenance works
- *17 - 21 September - Thame - closures for Thame September Fair
- *22 September - Stoke Row - closure of unnamed road to Highmoor on 22 September for three nights to facilitate works
- *25 September for two nights - Warborough - New Road/Wallingford Road approaches to Shillingford Road roundabout will be closed for carriageway resurfacing
- *27 September - Thame - various road closures and diversions will be in place between 6am and 7pm for the duration of the Thame Food Festival
- *29 September - Didcot - closure of Lydalls Road from its junction with Compton Close to its junction with Station Road for footway resurfacing works for 22 days
Please note - road closures marked * have been authorised by Oxfordshire County Council and not South Oxfordshire District Council please click on OCC Road Closure Map for more details. To discuss OCC closures, please call 0845 3101111.
Queries regarding temporary road closures put in place by South Oxfordshire district council can be emailed to TemRdClosure@southandvale.gov.uk.
Last reviewed: 18 - 09 - 2014