Shared Administration Assistant (Grants)
23 March 2011
Please note this post will close at noon on the above date.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, 15 hours per week (over 3 or 4 days). This post has been graded at Grade 2, with a full time salary of £15,850 to £18,032, the actual salary for this post is £6,425.68 to £7,310.27. For more information, please download the .
To provide administrative support for the Corporate Strategy team which includes a broad range of service areas such as:
- Strategic partnerships
- Partnerships with voluntary and community organisations, town and parish councils
- Community safety
- Community Engagement
- Young people
- Policy development, including corporate planning
- Grant schemes
- Internal and external communications
- To undertake general administrative duties, including responding to routine enquiries, arranging meetings and maintaining databases.
- To order stationery, consumables and other items as required, maintaining stock levels appropriately.
- To type up letters, documents, statements, certificates and timetables and updating mailing lists and other registers.
- To assist with the administration of budgets, to monitor and produce records of income and expenditure.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Able to demonstrate computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Able to demonstrate competence in working with figures
- Able to demonstrate the skills of patience, diplomacy and adaptability
Last reviewed: 21 - 03 - 2011